More on the Association...
The Association was incorporated in 1995 and has an average of 125 members mostly from Québec province but also from other provinces of Canada, the United States and Brittany, homeland of the Saindons.
- Gather Saindons in an association,
- Make their life and accomplishements known,
- Create and maintain archives,
- Publish a newsletter,
- Organise national and regional meetings and
- Sustain the interest of members toward the Association and the Saindons heritage.
- Meetings : annual general assembly, Geat gathering, regional, national, etc.,
- Periodical newsletter,
- Genealogical research and
- Representation to various agencies.