Commemorative panel : recent news...
January 17 2018
- The unveiling of the panel will be on September 15, 2018..
- It will be installed by the city on the main square, Square Nominoë.
- A three days program (14-15-16) is being developped by the Association in close collaboration with the Genealogy Club of Oust and Vilaine region.
- There will be a fund raising campaign starting soon.
Commemorative panel at Bains-sur-Oust
CACTUS, a bi-monthly magazine on spare-time activities of Redon region in Brittany, where Bains-sur-Oust is situated and where Michel Saindon our ancestor was baptised, annonces at his front page new researches on Michel's brother and sisters descendants.
More precisely, Ginette Fontan, président of the genealogy club is asking the collaboration of Saindon descendants to complete their informations..
Book - Saindon Family History and Gnealogy
New book in English.
Saindon Family History and Genealogy
Looking for your french roots in France and in Canada ?
Genealogical Dictionnary and History of the
Saindon - Sindon - Cindon lineage.
Origin in France, settlement first in Acadia then in the Province of Québec from where they spread to other Provinces of
Canada and the United States.
A listing of over 13,000 individuals over 10 generations.
Index by names and marriages.
Appendix : several testimnonies and articles on the Saindons history.
On sale at www.lulu.com
Choose US STORE
Write SAINDON on the search space.
Regular 79,00$ US.
Reduced 67,15$ US
Welcome to the North American Association of Saindons website
a private non profit organization whose mission is to bring together all descendants of Michel Saindon, royal notary, and Marie-Yves Godin called Bellefontaine, Acadian.
Joining the Association allows you to...
- meet and share, with other Saindons from here and elsewhere,
- keep in touch via the Saindon's newsletter, website and Facebook page.
- participate in activities: annual meetings in various regions of Quebec province, Grand gatherings and participation in the "Congrès mondial acadien".
Joining the Association, is to become part of a family proud of its origins, its ancestors and its descendants.
Fall : unveilling of a plaque at Bains-sur-Oust, Brittany ?
WAC (World Acadian Congress) : Prince Edward Island
Québec region (25th)
Lower St-Lawrence River
All Saindons in North America are from the same ancestors,
Michel Saindon, royal notary and
Marie-Yves Godin said Bellefontaine, acadian.
There is more than 120 members in the Association.
Join the Facebook group of the Association